Your daily adult tube feed all in one place!
The man who claimed to be a Good Samaritan during the Texas mall massacre has been accused of lying and branded 'not a credible witness' by cops.
Allen Police Department said they believe former Army officer Steven Spainhouer has spent the week since the shooting spreading misinformation.
Spainhouer had claimed in multiple interviews he ran into the Allen Premium Outlets after his son - who worked at the mall - called him about the shooting.
An investigation into his claims one victim 'had no face' and he had located a young boy hiding under his dead mother showed 'inconsistencies,' police said.
'Allen Police Department wants to inform the public of discrepancies with statements made by a witness to several media outlets,' police said.
The man who claimed to be a Good Samaritan who arrived on scene at the Texas mall massacre and provided first aid to victims has been called 'not a credible witness' by police
The shooting happened at the Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, Texas - a small suburb north of Dallas, and saw at least eight people killed
The gunman, Mauricio Garcia, was dressed in SWAT gear with a semi-automatic rile at his side. He is seen laying dead outside another Allen store, a dozen feet from the H&M shop
The Allen Police Department has urged media outlets to stop sharing his story over the 'discrepancies' in his tale.
'Inconsistencies between these public accounts and investigative facts led Allen Police Department to conduct a follow-up interview. During this interview, detectives determined that Mr. Spainhouer is not a credible incident witness,' police said.
Following his interviews, Spainhouer was hailed as a hero for his actions. He later went on to call for gun reform in Texas despite being 'someone who loves guns.'
In their new statement, police said Spainhouer was at the scene on the day of the mass shooting but that he arrived after an officer had already shot and killed gunman Mauricio Garcia.
Spainhouer 'did not perform CPR or administer first aid' and 'did not move a deceased mother who was covering a live child,' police said.
In response to the allegations from Allen Police, the veteran has doubled down on his claims.
Spainhouer said he believes both police's timeline and his own story can be true.
Spainhouer (right) with his son who he says was inside the H&M on the day of the shooting
Officials with the Allen Police Department have stated they believe former Army officer Steven Spainhouer has spent the week since the shooting spreading misinformation
'I know what I did and did not do while waiting on the Allen Police and Fire Departments,' Spainhouer (right) wrote in a Facebook post over the weekend
Alexa Keith, facing, gets a hug from a passing stranger outside the mall a day after a mass shooting at Allen Premium Outlets
In his lengthy Facebook post on Monday, the Army veteran explained his own timeline and attempted to clear up any 'inconsistencies.'
'When I arrived at the H&M store, there was one person there asking for my help,' Spainhouer wrote.
'If there were other first responders there before I showed up, I would have no way of knowing it.'
'If the Allen Police were at the mall before me, I would have no way to know it, because they were not at the H&M Store location where most of the shooting victims were located,' he continued on Facebook.
'I know what I did and did not do while waiting on the Allen Police and Fire Departments,' he continued.
'I know that there were individuals who were deceased and could not be treated with CPR. I know because I was there.'
'I did not move any victims, except the first one I found to check on her. A small child pulled himself from under a victim and I assisted him to a safe space away from the area.
'Instead of targeting me on what I did or didn't do, perhaps the Allen Police can explain why it took 20 minutes to get to the front of the H&M store, where there were injured victims, if they were already on site, before I got there,' he wrote.
The battle of words between Spainhouer and the Allen Police Department comes nearly two weeks after the May 6 massacre at the mall.
Nine people - including the gunman - were killed and 10 were injured.
Multiple victims have been reported after an active shooter opened fired at an outdoor outlet mall - with one of the gunmen now reportedly dead and another still at-large
During the shooting, Garcia reportedly used an AR-15-style rifle, a civilian adaption of the military's M-16 and M-4 rifle platforms.
A social media account that appears to belong to Garcia is littered with photos of Nazis, guns and ammunition as well as extremist rants about Jews, women and racial minorities.
In an interview with MSNBC, Spainhouer advocated for gun control.
'It wasn't mental health that killed these people,' he said. 'It was an automatic rifle with bullets.'
In the weeks before he committed the senseless mass shooting at Allen Premium Outlets near Dallas, more than two dozen photos of the shopping center and surrounding area were uploaded to an account on the OK.RU platform.